Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cute Sayings of my girls

I just wanted to record some of the cute things that my girls say. Putting them into words doesn't even do them justice to how cute they are, but at least I put them down on paper for them to see later:

Tai:

"i love our home"
"What was your favorite part of the day?"
"we are having a celebration"
"A predicament" "What's a predicament" "A predicament is a problem..." (from sesame street)
"Yesternight"
"Zreba" -meant to be zebra
"Mom- I did it myself" (then she will give me a high five)


Teya:

"Dow" = down
"mumo"= Dumbo
"mmm, da goo"= mmmmm, that good
"um" = um
"mom" = here's my binkie, or I need something
"eeewww" = i just went potty in my diaper or I just stuck my hand in the toilet water
"UH-OH"= i'm in bed and dropped my blanket/mimi (binki) or did something I know i shouldn't have!
"go"= you are to close to me and get away

1 comment:

Amber said...

That's so cute! Teya sounds hilarious and Tai I think is just stinkin' cute. What fun kids you have. I also really liked the pictures of the round up. It seems like it should be from a movie or something...what does that make you? A movie star! Sweet. Thanks for the tip on Brooklyn's hitting. I think I'm in it for a while with that girl. Gotta love her though! P.S. amber_thurston@yahoo.com