Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"CAUTION" NuDiTy

I have been potty training Teya for a couple months now, but nothing was really clicking. That is until she found a pair of panites on the porch (I have no idea how they got there, really). She decided that this was the day to wear them, although she didn't know how to get them on properly! I don't think that I have laughed that hard for a while.
This is the front view:side view:
and full on butt view:





My eyes are watering right this second from laughing! I just love it! She makes me smile!

A potty training update: Since this day about a month ago (posting it a little late), she has done so good. No more diapers, accidents only once or twice a week, and will actually go get on the potty and do her thing without me knowing and then yell "mommy, potty 'gain"!

7 comments:

Bree Bastian said...

OHHHH sooooo FUNNY! Those pics are priceless. I was laughing so hard when I looked at these! It just fits her cute personality.

Colette said...

Hahahaha, that's so funny. We have a picture kind of like that of Coleman. I just love it when they are young and try to get dressed themselves but just don't get it quite right!

Jess said...

What a cute little tush! How funny. Gotta love all of the "firsts", right?

Is that your house in the pic?

I REALLY need to come and visit.

Quarnbergs said...

OHHH that is priceless.... what tiff you just have undies layin around on your porch:) we miss you we are coming up this weekend see ya soon.

Clark Fam said...

My eyes are watering too!! Hillarious.

Abs and Me said...

That is hilarious! I started laughing out loud! Seriously priceless!!!

Trinia said...

That is so funny! You might have your hands full when she gets older. The other day, Teya was bound and determined to got topless at the pool. She's not afraid...