Monday, June 29, 2009

Kendall & Jake

One day we were out fueling the pivots and Kendall came out. They were standing there talking while I was in the work truck trying to keep Teya from tearing apart the already gross and a little repulsive inside of that truck! It was then I realized that I don't have to many pictures of Jake and Kendall together. So I made them stop their conversation for me to take a picture. Now if you know the Quarnbergs, there are 5 total boys (father & sons) and when the camera comes out, each one usually looses all feeling in their face, and you get these great pictures that have no expression! Don't get me wrong, I love those type of photos (NOT)!!! But I was pretty impressed that I caught both of these cowboys SMILING!!!!!

2 comments:

Clark Fam said...

I have seen some of those "no impression" photos of the Quarnberg boys. I love the smiling cowboys!

Sarbear said...

Yes! Cute guys. I'm glad you got them smiling.