Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cute pictures of my girls

I haven't taken any pictures of my girls for a while and so I thought it was time! We went up to Grass Valley to change water so I took my camera.

Teya is absolutely infactuated with dead dandilions. Everywhere we go she has to stop, pick one and blow it until every last seed has come off. So you can imagine my frustration trying to get her to focus for just one split second, those things were everywhere! But they make for cute pictures! Tai is my "Little Miss Pose"! Sometimes I have to rein her back in because she gets really posey, but she does good for me!



2 comments:

Jess said...

Blonde and Beautiful! Great pix.

Natalie Bagley said...

Your pictures truned out cute. Sometime when were down there I would like to have you take some family pictures for me.