Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun, Friends, and a Really big blow up water slide

The Mason's invited a bunch of friends over to let all the kids play on their blow up water slide. The kids, or should I say girls, because that is all anyone has, had a great time.
Lily, Marnie, Hallee, Brickley, Rilee, Tai, Boston, Katelyn, Teya, and Ivy!
Tai loves the water, so it didn't really matter that it was FREEZING!


We are glad that summer is here!

Teya just thought that the water guns were drinking fountains!




4 comments:

Bree Bastian said...

Looks like FUN!!! I love summer :)

Beck's said...

My cousins have one and my cousin brett who is 32 years old was sliding on the slide.

Jess said...

SUMMER!!!!! Only one more week of school. Looks like fun.

JaRelle Bailey said...

That is so fun! It's so cute to see so many girls too. :) Aurora must have something in the water (look at my family!) Anyway, these pictures are just darling. Way too much fun.!