Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

For my birthday, Jake took us up to Grass Valley for a picnic (prepared by me). We let the kids play, had lunch, and enjoyed being outside. Oh of course we changed the water while we were there!I had to take some pictures of the clouds that day! They were so pretty. I am not really sure what that means when they look like that, but I sure would like to know. My little irrigation girl!

Teya had a fabulous nap!




This cloud was the coolest ever. You can't see it, but it had a rainbow right by it.
Teya sliding down the dirt hill on her bum!
I thought this was kind of funny. Tai found some shade!

My girls really play good together!

Happy Birthday to me!














1 comment:

The Hammond Family Blog said...

Welcome to the thirties! Happy belated Birthday!!