Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hanging at the Q's

This year on Mothers Day, we went over to Paula and Kendalls for lunch and to hang out! We always have a good time on their back patio and sitting in the sun.
This is Kendall's position, I have so many pictures of him just like this:
Tai took some pictures of daddy walking around:

and a picture of Tanner's foot. I must say, she did pretty good on the focus with this one:


Tanner busted out the swinging chair and Tai wouldn't let him have it all to himself. She sat and swang with him for a while. This is their "attitude" picture:

I had to try hula hooping. I haven't done it in years. It really isn't as easy as it looks, but once I got it down I tried two and then I tried the one around my arm at the same time. This shot totally looks like I might be doing it:
Happy Mothers Day-My best girls:


I love these two so much!Another Happy Mother's Day to the three mothers that were there:
Me (mother of 2), Paula (mother of 4), and Grandma Whicker (mother of 4)

No comments: