Saturday, May 9, 2009

Miss & Missy Attitude

As a parent, you just "KNOW" that you never acted like that when you were a kid. But in all honesty, I think Jake and I both had attitude! So sorry to our parents for that- but I think we knew it was coming (especially with two girls). Which makes me just a little scared for the teenage years.

Here is Miss Attitude herself: I have heard it all now!!! I was helping Tai pick out her clothes one day and I randomly grabbed some levi's for her to wear. I handed them to her and she started to freak out. I said, "what is the matter, put your clothes on." She said, "I don't like those, they have ABC's on them." I was like "WHAT?!!??!!" So she pointed it out where the ABC's were, and said that she wanted to wear her heart ones. Holy crap! She is only 4 years old. Are they allowed to do that already? It makes me VERY VERY scared for the teenage years! Sorry again to my mom! :)



4 comments:

Clark Fam said...

the pictures only made me laugh harder!

Travis and Cristan said...

Okay welcome to my everyday! Malarie has been doing this since the begingin of last year! So frustrating. I finally let her pick her own clothe out when we went school shopping hoping that would help- nope- even more frustrating because she picked them out and she still wont wear them! GIRLS YA JUST GOTTA LOVE THEM

Jess said...

That is sooooo funny!

Tiffany said...

Just wait until they turn 6 - it gets even better ;)
Good idea with the watercolor's on rocks! I will have to try that.