Sunday, August 22, 2010

A couple of things that the girls have said lately that I thought was pretty funny:

Tai: Got a new pair of shoes for school, yeah, I am a push over and let her wear them early. Anyway, my dad and mom came up to Park City and Heber to see the lawn and garden show. We decided to tag along with them. After a while of walking around, Tai took off her shoes and said, "my shoes are all slobbery." Ha ha ha- meaning that her feet were sweating in her shoes making them well, slobbery!!! :)

Teya: Lately she has been asking me what everything is made of. Like trees, dogs, clothes, ect.. Well this morning as I was getting the girls ready, she asked me, "Momma, what's my ganky (blanket) made of?" I just said, "cotton" and she said, "and rainbows?" "Yes sweetheart, (ha ha) and rainbows!!" If you know my daughter, she carries her blankets everywhere and they sort of have a rainbow pattern color to them.

No comments: