Saturday, August 21, 2010

Preschool at home

I guess this year I am going to have to home school Teya for Preschool. I have looked around a lot up here in PC and it is so flipping expensive, the cheapest that I have found is $300.00 a month. Just in case you chocked right there when you read it, I did the same thing. And yes, that is a month!!! So needless to say, I am going to be teaching my little one on my own. I came across this cute blog http://alwayssomethingtolearn.blogspot.com/ If you have any other sites that I could find some good ideas to do, please share! Unless you want to loan me $2,700 for preschool this year! Ha Ha Ha :(

4 comments:

The Hammond Family Blog said...

I like www.makinglearningfun.com and I like to post some fun things we do around our house. I have tried to categorize them so it is easier to find.

So please will you share your great ideas too? I am always looking for things to do!!!

The Hammond Family Blog said...

there is also a site called no time for flashcards that has some fun ideas.

Tiffany said...

www.starfall.com is AWESOME!!!!

Also check out

www.preschoolexpress.com

wileywoman said...

I just started doing a home-thing with Nina and a few of her friends. Thanks for the ideas! My helpful hint isn't a website but a workbook that I love. It's the Mead Writing Fundamentals..the Capital Letter Stories and Lower Case Letter Stories series. I think it is the stage 2. Anyway, they are great for helping them learn letter writing and have lots of places for the kiddos to practice. Good luck! You'll love having her at home with you. It's so fun to watch them learn.