Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aunt Cee-Cee and Maili come to visit


My sister Lacey (Aunt Cee-Cee) and her little girl Maili came to stay for a couple of days! We went swimming twice, ate a million popcycles, fed the horses, and just had fun!!! It got a little crazy with 3 girls trying to share, but they did really good. The only really hot item that everyone wanted at the same time was the high chair. All three girls wanted to sit in the one that hooks onto the counter. So they all had to wait their turn! It was fun and we miss them already!

A trip the pool isn't complete without a baby cone from the Hot Spot Drive-In! I kind of turn my head the other way when it comes to the mess that it makes, but they are only kids once. Everyone keeps telling me to just love them so much and remember these times because they grow up so fast, and I know! I have to keep telling myself that somedays though!!!! But thanks for the advice! I will definitely miss these days when they are long gone!

1 comment:

Clark Fam said...

yeah, I dont know about ice cream in the car seat. Thats just me being crazy clean!! haha