Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dork on the Dive

Jake is such a funny guy! We went swimming last night and Jake was transformed into a little boy again! I think we broke every rule that there was at the pool! But I guess that is the perks of your mom managing the pool! Paula kept saying that Jake used to act the same way when he was little, and not to let him tell me any different. He loved the pool as a little boy, and as you can tell, he still loves it! We took turns wearing the goggles and watching eachother dive into the pool! Then he had this bright idea of hanging upside down on the diving board and putting his head where he could see half in the water and half out! I had to get a picture- cause like I said, Jake is such a goof! But boy does he make us all laugh!
Jake and Tanner even raced 3 times. Jake was so funny when we got home and sat down to relax, he said, " I am so excited, I won two gold metals today!" Meaning he beat Tanner 2 of the 3 races, and since it is the Bejing Olympics right now, he had to throw in that he won GOLD!

2 comments:

Beck's said...

Oh if only he would have been in the olympics to make a million dollars for each of those gold medals and the silver. We love to look at the blog. Everytime we do porter wants to come down..

Suz said...

Yay, Go Cougars! Only 9 more days....