Saturday, August 9, 2008

My sad little girl!

My little Janie has been so sad since Tuesday afternoon. I think that she is getting teeth because she keeps putting her hand in her mouth and also rubbing her tongue on her gums! She will be fine one minute and then crying for hours then next. She will just roll around on the ground and cry, then want me to hold her, then want back down, then in my arms, then laying down, all within about 30 seconds- so she is just miserably in pain! It is so sad (and a bit frustrating)! The only thing that will get her to stop crying is going for a ride on the Rhino! So we have been burning up the gas on that thing! Why does it have to be so hard to be a kid? But man we love her and hope she feels better very soon!

3 comments:

Amy Rosquist said...

Oh, teething is the worst! Alyssa is cranky right now for the same reason. Baby orajel seems to give her some relief.

Suz said...

That is so sad, but I love the bink! Thanks for the call today, and Aaron just told me he called you about your comment...we had a good laugh about it today because Payton told the Primary Presidency that we was going to punch to police in the ear. HA HA! Gotta love him, and he is SOO his father.

Love you guys, and we'll see you in a few weeks, YAY!

K'Brina Colby said...

OOOHHH...
I hate when they don't feel good. There is nothing worse than a sick baby...oh wait there is, a sick husband is 10 times worse =)
I love to love on them and hold them, but it is hard to get anything else done.