Friday, November 21, 2008

I have been so wrapped up in scrapping that i have failed to update my blog! Not a whole lot has happened around these parts! The girls are well and getting big! One quick cute thing about Tai- Grandma Great had brought the girls over a nativity scene to play with and they have been loving it! But bless Tai's heart, she can't say Joseph- it comes out as Jovus (pronounced joe-vus). It is so cute. We keep saying "Joseph" and she says "Jovus" back! We have laughed pretty hard over that. It makes me miss her old words that she used to say like zreba (zebra) and Anna Pickard (her name).

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So, this is totally off the subject for THIS post, but I was just on your card blog....how cute! You are really good! Guess I know where I'll be getting my next greeting cards!!