Friday, November 7, 2008

What is this?

I saw this car in the parking lot as I was getting ready to pull out onto the road and hurried to snap a shot of it cause I love it!!! It reminds me of the car my dad wants to find and fix up; a Chevell Supersport. I tried to see what kind of a car it was, it is obviously some new make and model (at least to my eyes). It isn't a great picture, I was driving, being mother, and photographer all at the same time. So please help me out and tell me what this is!!! (Not that i have the money to go out and buy it, but it sure looks nice)

1 comment:

Jared Pugh said...

Hey Tiff, it's Jared Pugh I can't belive it! You have successfully captured my dream car in that pic! A brand new 2009 Dodge Challenger! I have been telling my wife for years that if Dodge ever really built that car I would trade my Dodge diesel in on one! But she still won't let me!