Friday, November 7, 2008

My Favorite Things:


This week for our Enrichment Night, we did OUR FAVORITE THINGS- (if anyone wants details let me know), but we had so much fun and it got me thinking of my favorite things that can't be bought-So here I am starting a new TAG-yes, you heard it right TAG!!! Take pictures of your favorite things and post them! I am not going to be bossy and tell you how many people to TAG, but it is another fun way of getting to know you!
So here are a couple of my favorite things: Reading books to my girls! I love that I have two legs, one for each girl to sit on. They love it as much as I do. They snuggle into my lap and help turn the pages (sometime prematurely), but we LOVE IT!!! This is one of our favorite books to read "How Does a Dinosaur Say Goodnight" We read it about 3-4 times a day- sometimes more. But the cutest thing is Tai has it memorized and can recite the words when she see's the pictures. What a smart girl! Must get it from me :) :)
So I am tagging: Lacey, Misty, Becky, Jodi, Jami, Mal, Suz, and Danyette

No comments: