Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Time

We went to Lehi for Thanksgiving this year. Shad was in town from California-so all my family was together. This is the year of the Pulham side to eat together. It is kind of big, we all meet at the church and eat a Chuck-O-Rama style buffett-but it was really good to see my aunts, uncles,cousins and their kids.



On Friday-all the guys went to Salt Lake to eat sushi at a really nice resturant and then went to a couple of stores. All the girls stayed back at the house and napped then I took pictures of baby Alexa. When Jake got back, we took the girls out shopping to get them out of the house and out of my mom's hair (she wasn't feeling very good). While we were shopping, we came across Jake's dream- A Playmobile Pirate Ship!!! no-no-no- "it's Tai's"- we all know the real story!! It took us about 2 1/2 hours to put the thing together it is FLIPPIN' HUGE! It is funny to see Jake so excited about this- and the girls really LOVE it! This is their daddy & girls toy-that they get to play with him!!!! Tai had so much patience while we were putting it together. We promised her she could get in the bath and play with it when it was done. She was a good helper- I can't say so much for her sister!


I have never helped put anything together that had so many parts- about half of them were the size of your fingernail. It wasn't hard though-i give playmobile props for such great instructions.

Almost done!



It really floats and has working cannons and everything!




Jake-so happy about his oh, I mean Tai's new toy!


On Saturday- Jake and I drove back to Lost Creek- I took a large group of family pictures for some people in our ward. While we were gone my mom and dad watched our girls! I will never be able to thank my parents for all the times that they watch our girls so that we can do things. They had the girls outside and one of their neighbors had this fun little train that he was giving kids a ride in:











Of course my girls loved it and grandma said they didn't want to get out!
















2 comments:

Bree said...

Hi Tiff, that doesn't surprise me that Jake loves that kind of stuff! I hope you don't mind if add you to my friends list!

Jami said...

tiff! where have you been!? are we gonna see you guys before christmas so i can give everyone their presents!? and we need to go out and play with our camera's! i need a darling little girl in a tutu, know where i can find any?