Monday, October 5, 2009

Quarnberg Punkin' Patch

It was Kendall's birthday last weekend, so we ALL got together. Not to many times in a year are all the Quarnbergs & Grandma Whicker there for a picture. So I made everyone stay for a quick snapshot, thanks to timers on cameras. Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Tanner have had a really nice garden this year. They have had Kipp help them do a lot of cement around it and they built up with rail road ties for the garden. So while we were all together, Grandma wanted all the grandkids to go out and pick a pumpkin. The kids all loved it and Grandma was so excited that she grew them!

Teya picking her pumpkin

Grandma cutting each of the pumpkins off:


Once again, none of the kids wanted to look at the camera, but we had to document each of their pumpkins that they picked!






Grandma cutting out Tai's pumpkin.






















1 comment:

Shell said...

Tell Kendall hi and Happy Birthday for me. I don't know if he will remember me or not, but I used to do work for him with my dad Wayne Reese.