Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tanner's homecoming game

I decided this year, that the girls and I were going to be FESTIVE for Tanner's last homecoming game. (Yeah, he is a senior!! Sad huh? I met him on his fifth birthday-Jake brought me from college to meet all his family at Tanner's family birthday party, sniff, sniff!!! My how time flies, now he is all grown up!) Anyway, we went out to my mother in law's house to see if she had any of the right colors!!! I can always count on her to come through for me, so that I didn't have to go spend $2.00 on tole paint!!!! Man that would have been a tragedy. :) :) Mal and Karter were out there, so they joined in on the fun and this is how we all turned out:
Teya wouldn't let me paint her face, so she got some on the back of her hands!
karter sat so still.

Tai loved every minute of it!


At the game, Karter loved watching all the boys warming up! I was glad I caught it in a picture how excited he was.

And then there were my two little cheerleaders! Tai and Teya were dancing all over the place, loving all the attention. Imagine that!



I have wanted to get a picture of this for quite a while. Pretty cool!




2 comments:

Quarnbergs said...

where is the pic of me and you???

The Higgs' said...

Tiff that is such a great picture of the team all lined up! I love it.