Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday gift

Tai has been wanting her ears pierced ever since last winter when she went to work with daddy and he was ear tagging some calves and he told Tai that he was piercing their ears. From then on, she has wanted to get hers done. So for her 5th birthday, Jake and I decided that she could get them done. He just happened to be out of town (lucky dog) for the event. But my mom filled in as my support. Anyone who knows me, knows how well I love shots or needles. So I needed someone to help me through this. (How funny that Tai was just calm as could be, I was the one that was a mess). Here she is getting ready. She got to pick what earing she wanted and she picked the cutest one in my opinion. Here the lady was talking to us, I love how I am not really focused, but Tai is all ears!!! (no pun intended, ha ha) Ok, this is where things got bad, Like seriously, look at my face, I saw the needles coming and freaked!!! But once again, Tai was cool, calm, and collected!

It all went well for Tai!! She only jumped a little bit, didn't cry or anything, just was like, "what just happened!!!!" Me on the otherhand, had to sit there on the chair and put my head down, I was starting to hyperventilate, and my world was getting dizzy. The lady that helped us and all the spectators (there was like 4 or 5) were laughing at me, including my mom!!!!! The worst thing was, this didn't even happen to me, Tai was fine and I was the one about to pass out!!!


Good job Tai, for being so brave!!!!
And thanks mom for being there to help me through this rough time. :)

Another one of our gifts to Tai for her birthday was to go riding with daddy! Tai has always loved doing this and they just happened to need to move cattle around the time of her big day:

My little Cowgirl!!!
















No comments: