Thursday, January 21, 2010

Great New Cooking Blog

As many of you NOW know, I am not a really great cook. I try hard, but I just can't get the bug for gourmet cooking. I really want to be one of those people that LOVE to cook and have dinner made at 6:00 every evening with three courses and dessert and actually like doing it! Because I really do enjoy making something and having people be like "WOW-who made this?" Instead of "Please don't make that again." Ha, Ha!! Anyway, I checked on Jake's cousin Nate and his wife Kerianne's blog today and saw she started a cooking blog with new recipies. So I thought I would pass on the site so that everyone can enjoy!!! And maybe, just maybe, I can turn into a half decent cook! Check it out and pass it along!

http://www.thewhickerbasket.blogspot.com/

No comments: