Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Snell Family Pictures

This holiday season, all my siblings were in town for Christmas. So we seized the opportunity to have family pictures, it has been about 4 years since we last had any and you know, when you start having kids, they are never updated and current. My cousin Heather and her husband Scott were the fabulous team to get these all put together for us!!! Thanks guys, they turned out great! It got so cold outside, that we ended up going to my parents house for some indoor shots!
This is totally us, this is one of my very fav's. We were all laughing and goofing with Lacey that she was so short compared to the rest of us, so this is what happened: I love it!!!!!


On facebook, I had a cousin comment that we look like we are a band, and that she couldn't wait to hear the cd! I had to laugh, we sort of look like that. But just love these:



(L to R) Dustin, Tiffany, Lacey, and Shad







2 comments:

Jess said...

Tiff... Could you be any more beautiful????

Natalie Bagley said...

Tiff The family pictures turned out GREAT!! I'm happy to see all of your posts, I was starting to think that you guys hadn't done anything since Halloween