Saturday, September 5, 2009

"OH MY GOSH"



Yes, ESPN that is what we say in Provo!! I had to laugh at the comentators when they said that! And yes, we are all thinking WOW!!!! I must admit, this was one of those games where I got so flippin' frustrated that I almost changed the channel for a second to calm down, but I DIDN'T!!!! Our Coug's came out on top of a HUGE GAME!!! Anyone with a heart, is feeling a little bummed out for Oklahoma's starting quarterback, that really sucks! But another one of those "I gotta admit" moments, I was a little uncomfortable watching their freshman quarterback with his "Chester the Molester" moustache. Sorry, just not a huge fan of those, they creap me out a bit!!!! But back to COUGARS--Yahoo for you!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh so funny "chester the molester" the commentators were totally making fun of that stash too :)

That game was intense!!!! Go COUGARS!!

JaRelle Bailey said...

I know! Wasn't that game so great!!! We were screaming and yelling and oh my gosh-- it was intense. I can't believe they pulled it off! One of my husband's best friends is Brian Koriya, the one who took Ungas place this game. He stepped up and was running over people and making huge plays! We LOVED that game! Go cougs!

Jess said...

BYU.... blah blah blah blah! GO UTES!!!!!!!