Saturday, September 5, 2009

Teya Jane

I am still a little behind on all of my posts from this summer, but I came across this picture from the 4th of July up to camp Shalom, and I just had to hurry and post it because it was one of my fav's from this year. She is definitely my challenge child, but I just love her so much! She is always making me smile and upset in the same moment. I rarely have a photo where she is looking at me and smiling, but I guess if this is what I get when I ask for a picture of her looking at me with sort of a smile, I will take it!!!

1 comment:

Jared Pugh said...

Hey Tiff, I just saw your post on our blog about NFR! We are SO in! We go every year, and I love to spend every penny I have at Cowboy Christmas! We just buy or tix for the rodeo on eBay and get the cheapest ones we can buy. I don't think there is a bad seat in Thomas and Mack Center. We would love to go with you guys if you go! Keep in touch. Oh yeah... How 'bout them Cougars!!!!!!