Monday, March 1, 2010

Our first ever family snowman

On Teya's birthday, we woke up to snow. How bad of a mother am I? I have never made a snowman with my kids. I gotta tell you, it was kind of fun. Other than we weren't really prepared for sticking our hands in the snow (no gloves, the kids coats not zipped up) So after the first circle (or whatever you snowman makers call the bottom of the snowman), I ran inside to get something on my hands and we were off making our first snowman. The girls loved picking out rocks with the help of grandma, for the eyes and mouth.

We even have a dead branch in our back yard which made for easy arms! A little to long for his body, but hey, he'll grow into them right?



Here he is. A BYU beanie and all! Gotta show some love!





2 comments:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

TAKE THAT BYU HAT OFF THAT SNOWMAN RIGHT THIS INSTANCE! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!UTAH IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!

I STILL TOTALLY LOVE YOU THOUGH.
COME AND VISIT SOMETIME. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR DARLING GIRLS. DO YOU REALIZED THAT WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 20 YEARS??!!! CRAZY.
LOVE YOU