Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Rocking my new look"

The girls wanted to do my makeup one day, so after church I didn't have anywhere to be, and they gave me a new look. This is all out of Tai's makeup kit:


They enjoyed DIGGING their make up tools into the makeup, it gave for added color.

If it looks like my eyes are watering, it is because they are! They had that orange so caked on there that it started to irritate my eyes.
My new look: Orange on the eyes and sparkle clumps on the cheeks! Watch for it this spring season on all top models.



4 comments:

Bree Bastian said...

You look HOT! I can't believe you don't let them do your makeup every day...it's totally Glam!

team cowan said...

I know you're supposed to look funny and all, but all I can think is how much I love that dress! Where did you get it?? How come I've never seen it?? Adorable, seriously.

And you're rockin' the orange. I think they're onto something.

Tiffany said...

You are an awesome momma! It really does look hot though. :)

Camille said...

Oh that is SOooo cute! You look DANG good in orange!!! FUN times! I remember my kids ALL loved to do my hair! Great memories! :) You're a good Mom to let them do a "make-over"!