Sunday, February 1, 2009

Poker Night

First off Happy 30 th Birthday Braydan- we follow not to long after! Jake and I went to a Poker party for one of his bestfriend's birthday. I had never played poker with real money and with people that take this very seriously. I had to have major help, so thank you to my cheat sheet, Trent Halliday, and Misty for helping me out to learn the ropes of Poker at the Shaws! It was so much fun. We got there late, so we missed all the killer prizes that were won, but we helped donate to the cause of where they came from, by donating out money (otherwise known as-loosing) to the Shaws! They cleaned house!!!!! Let's do it again very soon! We had so much fun!

Here I am on my first official "loose your money to the big boys" night! Jake was so funny, he knows more about Texas Hold'em than I do, but he was still learning too! His whole goal was to get enough chips to stack them as high as his Dr. Pepper






No comments: