Friday, February 27, 2009

VeGaS BaBy slash Daddy "WE MISS YOU"


So this week has flown by! Jake has been in Las Vegas with one of his bestest buddies Braydan Shaw working for Burns Saddlery at a cutting show. The girls and I stayed behind, and the time has gone by so fast. But we have missed Jake tremendously! I find myself watching for him to come home, or when I am sitting at my kitchen table and see something move out of the corner of my eye(usually the trees) in the backyard, I get tummy tingles thinking I am going to turn and see him coming from the shop, or when I think I can hear his footsteps coming and then it is nothing-I just miss Jake!!!!! But Holla- I get to go to Vegas to see him and also bring him home. Misty (Braydan's wife) and I are going down to hang out with our hotties!!! I can just see him now in his cowboy get up!!! We are only going for a couple days, but we both couldn't be more excited. Grandma and Grandpa Quarnberg are watching the girls and Tai is so excited to have a sleepover at Grandma Paula's (she even is thinking that she might get to sleep right in the middle of two of her favorite people ;) ) So a big thanks to them for allowing me to have a couple days vacation in VEGAS BABY!!!!!!

No comments: