Friday, February 27, 2009

TAI'S BLOG


RGHJJJJJJJJKMNBBVVVVCXXXXXXXXXZQA QQQQQQQQQQQQQQSETYYYYYYYYYYYYYKIILPO
KJTDGFJ6TBGGGHHJJUY700966TREEWQAA
rtthSNVKKHKJJJUI899966454HJNNMMM,,,.LLJKJY TOOPP;;JYUUUULL;;;;;;';''L;KKLKO9UIIJIKKIOO9/
I think that this is the first time that I have let Tai type on the keyboard. At first it started out that she had to type the letters that she knew and tell me the name, but that wasn't fast enough for her and it soon turned into a free for all! But here is Tai's first blog contribution!

3 comments:

Colette said...

How cute. Alli wishes I would let her have a free for all with the keyboard, but when that happens she ends up opening programs and things that I don't know what to do with. :)

Jess said...

That is SOOOOO Cute! My girls LOVE the computer! I can't get them off of Disney, Nick Jr or Starfall...

Misty said...

CUTE!!!!