Thursday, March 26, 2009

For Angie and Hadley

This post is dedicated to my friends Angie and Hadley who loaned me some Scentsy samples to smell to figure out what ones I wanted to purchase. My girls always play with them when they go over to their house, but I wanted to show the random places that I found these samples and what they were being used for (in addition to smelling good):

They are great for Princecesses to be put on:

They are great building blocks to stack up as high as you can reach:

They are great additions to your food storage and pantry:

And apparently they are great tasting, which would explain why Teya put them in the pantry:

(Sorry Ang, I didn't know Teya could open them by herself until it was to late, hopefully this is the only one)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love your girls they make me smile all the time. I told you that they are a real fun toy. Love you guys and thanks for EVERYTHING you do!!!!!

Linda said...

Tiff- I thought your groups did so good at the Showstopper. You three do a great job with them! They were so fun to watch!
We have thought about cheer but Savannah just isn't ready to give dance up all together. How many days a week do they practice? What age is the small group of little tiny girls? Do they try out for that group?
Anyway... I just think you have a done a great job with them... and I know the girls just love you! Way to go!