Saturday, March 21, 2009

Teya's Second Birthday

We finally got it done! Only a month late, but hey, we celebrated Teya turning 2: I scored big with the elephant cake that turned out so flippin' cute! Teya just sat and looked at it and said, "MUMO" Blowing out her 2 candles:

Tai helping her sister:

Here is what she got for her birthday, minus the clothes (in the wash) and the money that she got.




She got super cute clothes!





She had so much fun with her cousins opening presents:



She kept saying "Open-it"






The girls were so excited, they both got an umbrella from Grandpa Kendall & Grandma Paula:











The "MUMO" cake! I must say, I did pretty darn good! Go me!











2 comments:

Colette said...

That cake is really cute! Way to go Tiff!!

Travis and Cristan said...

Super good job Tiff! It looks like she had a great time. I love this age!