Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pay it Forward

To be honest, I must be a little loopy, I have seen this on several people's blogs and I never really got it, something just didn't click in my mind, until now about how this works and how easy-DUH. Hello, there isn't a whole lot to get, but whatever, I must have had a senior moment, you know I will be thirty this year!!!! So read and give it a try! Great way to pass some stuff around!

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise (I know you are dying to find out what, but just chill it will be good I promise). There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. The race is on!!!! P.S. you might need to leave me your email address so I know how to get a hold of you outside of blog world!!!!

5 comments:

Shell said...

I'll do it. I know I am not well known but it should be fun. tsbarlow(at)msn(dot)com sign up on mine and I will return the favor.

Suz said...

OOH! Sign me up, Tiff! And you know my number...

Travis and Cristan said...

I am excited! This will be kind of fun so sign me up. Hey I can't wait until the Favorite things party. I miss the girls!

Shell said...

Email me your address and favorite color, so I can send you your gift.

Janell said...

Will you send your email to me (janellbowles@yahoo.com) and I will send you an invite to my blog.
Thanks!