Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tai's FIRST Haircut

We woke up this morning and got Tai in the shower- after she just kept saying that her hair was "UhH" (whatever that means) and that she wanted to cut it! I personally think that she thought if we cut it, we wouldn't have to brush it. Little did she know! But we got it washed and brushed and I got out the scissors. I am not a great cutter, but her hair is so curly you would never know if I didn't do a good job. She was so good to sit still, and I trimmed about 1 1/2 inches off: Before AFTER:
You know your child is getting big when she can take your picture! Here I am the mighty hair cutter- in my robe! Jake won't even let me touch his hair anymore, I used to be his stylist, until I got it just a little (or a lot) to short! :)

4 comments:

Derick and Becky said...

I am totally cutting Derick's hair from now on with a robe on! I HATE getting hair everywhere, but what a good idea (even if you didn't plan it!!)

Anonymous said...

hi tiff snell this is tiff barker. it is great to see your little fam. i got your address from laceys page.... you look like you are having a great time where you live. hope all is well with you!! just wanted to say hey

Jackie said...

Another one of your hidden talents: cutting hair. You are a keeper! I tried cutting Ashley's bangs once . . . after three hours later and a daughter with crooked bangs (I didn't even get to the hair), I gave up. Anyone who can keep a child still and hold scissors in one hand, is #1 on my book!

P.S. Your girls are so cute.

K'Brina Colby said...

Your brave. I cut Ryans hair, which usually ends up wrong. I keep thinking that I should just give Aniston a trim, but I am not brave enough!!