Thursday, July 24, 2008

Redmond 24th of July Parade

Can you say CANDY?!?!?!?!?! Wow- I had always heard that when you go to the Redmond parade you take a bag to hold all your candy, but I was no where near prepared for how much candy the girls got. It got to the point where candy was sitting on the ground around them and they didn't even care. And we only stayed for half the parade. We were there about 30 min (perfect amount of time for a parade) and the end came. I was getting ready to leave and everyone was like, "it's not over". I looked up the road and the parade had turned around and was coming back. So you see the same stuff twice and get twice the candy, but I still packed up and left. We got enough candy to supply us for a year!



We followed the Foote Families over and hung out with them since we had never been to the parade before, we had to be shown the ropes! Here are my girls with Emma, Maddison, & Tyler.

No comments: