Wednesday, April 1, 2009

California Here we come! (again)

Well I did it! I booked our trip to San Diego! I have the biggest tummy tickles right now! We are going with our friends Aaron & Suz, and we are taking all the kids and going to have a blast!

We will need our trusty map of Sea World to make sure that we see everything, not that Suz isn't the best guide ever, but it makes us look official and the kids love to look at them:
We will probably hit "the" burger joint. Although I have been craving a steak burrito from somewhere, I have no idea what it is called or where to get it, I only know that you get them in San Diego and "Miker" aka Suz's dad Mark knows where it is:We are flying on Jet Blue:


Going to hit the beach, hopefully the weather will be nice:



And did I mention Sea World? Tai has already asked me if she could swim with Shamu. I feel really bad that she is still like 18 years away from her dream coming true of swimming with Shamu (you know after marine biology school:) )






8 comments:

Tweeb and Danyette said...

How fun! When are you leaving?

Tiffany said...

So jealous. Hadley loves dolphins and wants to go to sea world soo bad! How much fun to go with friends too! Have fun!

Angie said...

Yeah you!!! That will be so much fun.. But maybe just maybe you wanted me to go with you too. ;-)

K'Brina Colby said...

That sounds like so much fun. Your girls will be in heaven. In and Out burgers are the best!!!

Misty said...

FUN!!! You stinker, you didn't even tell me you guys were going. Oh well, I totally forgive you & wish we could come too.

Jess said...

Oh... I want to come. We haven't been back for about a year and a half! Don't forget to take them to the San Diego Zoo. It is THE BEST!!! You will love it!

Abs and Me said...

That sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to take Abbie on trips!!! There are so many places I have never been!

Have a great time! I am also jealous!!!

Jim said...

In and out is great - but - they're in Utah now (soon in SL Valley) ... best food in San Diego(besides a great Mexican restaurant) is Phils BBQ - awesome! Get there early - or plan to stand in line - but it's worth it!

http://www.philsbbq.net/