Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Interview with Tai (4 1/2 years old)

I have seen this on a couple people's blogs, so I decided to ask Tai some things about me just to see what she said. She was pretty excited to do this. I asked her these questions about me and this is what she said, in her words:

1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean up
2. What makes mom happy? When I clean up my toys
3. What makes mom sad? When we get a boo-boo
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Silly faces
5. What was your mom like as a child? Liked toys
6. How old is your mom? 10- (holding up both hands)
7. How tall is your mom? This many (holding her one hand up and one down)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? American Idol
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Take a nap
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? “I don't know”
11. What is your mom really good at? typing
12. What is your mom not very good at? Doing the TV (I think she means remote)
13. What does your mom do for her job? clean up the bathrooms
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Puh-sketti (aka spaghetti)
15. What do you like most about your mom? “I love you so much”
16. If your mom were someone on TV, who would she be? American Idol
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we love eachother
19. How are you and your mom different? We don't have the same hair, you have brown hair and I have white hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells you
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? She loves him to put his stuff away
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To Richfield (NOT)

3 comments:

Somerset said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing ever! You should save that and show it to her when she's this big **holding one hand up and one hand down**

Jess said...

TOOOO Cute. I am going to copy it and do it with my girls and post it on my blog.

I love the part that says you would be on American Idol.... Can you even sing????

Tiffany said...

So funny - what do you like most about dad - when he picks up his things. Ha ha - I love these things! So funny.