Sunday, April 26, 2009

Karter's Kritters

It is sort of official that we got my sister-in-law's blog going for her new business!!! These little animals are so flippin' cute and the kids all love them. They are filled with rice so that they can be microwaved or placed in a freezer. The purpose of them are so that children can have their own comforting hot pad or cool pack, (kids never let you put a cool rag on them when they fever) for reasons of just because or because they are sick and need it! So if you are looking for an original gift for someone's birthday, new birth, or just because you love someone, here you go! It is going to support an amazing family who has been through SO MUCH to keep their own little boy alive and on the right track to good health (a very long time coming). So when you have time, get on this blog, read their story and support them!!! We love baby Karter, Kipp & Mal so much and this is just a little way to help them out!

2 comments:

Natalie Bagley said...

Those Kritters are adorable!! I have passed on your email to everyone. Thanks for letting me know about it and we wish Karter & his Kritters the very best!!

Colette said...

These are very cute! I checked them out and love them. I hope you don't mind but I copied your post and posted it on my blog to try to get the word out to the people I know.