Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One of my favorite things:

During the summer, this is one of my very favorite views. Jake takes the girls and I with him quite a bit to go change water. We all love it. Tai has her own shovel to help and Teya just makes a mess and throws dirt clods. For easter, Jake and I gave the girls Hello Kitty rain gloshers (aka irrigation boots). This was Teya's first pair and she loves them already!
I even bought myself my own pair last year, i think they might be the cutest pair of "irrigation" boots I have ever seen. (the inside lining is pink). Teya loved stomping in the dirty water:


Tai decided to stay behind with Grandma Paula at her house and have a bath. Teya and I went with Jake to change the water:



I am still wierded out by how Teya can sit, I think she might be double jointed. Many people can sit like that sort of, but try putting your feet in the direction hers are. This is one of her favorite positions as she throws rocks and dirt:

Teya loved walking around in the water. Once I showed her that she could walk around with her new boots on, that is all she wanted to do, she pulled me all over the field:








1 comment:

Derick and Becky said...

My kids sit like that all the time too! It kills my knees to even try! So I want to come visit you guys, I think Andrew would LOVE watching all the things you do down there!