Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finger Paints

We are always looking for something new to do, so when I came across finger paints at Walmart, I knew the girls would love it!
It may look like an olive, but it is a stratiegic mixture of colors:Tai gets to do fun stuff at pre-school all the time, so she was a pro at this:

I am not really sure who had more fun, me or the girls:
We made pictures of eachother and people that we love. Here is my picture of Jake and Tai was making a picture of her cousin Maili.



3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like fun! I remember my mom doing finger painting with chocolate pudding when we were young. Not only did we get to make killer pictures, but it tasted oh so good!

Abs and Me said...

You are too cute Tiff! May I hire you to come keep my 1 year old entertained as well???

Jess said...

You are the CUTEST Mom EVER!