Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Asleep

I found Teya like this one day!!!! How funny is that! I must toot my own horn here for a second, getting a child gate for the front porch is probably one of the best ideas I have ever had. My girls love to play outside, but I can't always watch them 100% of the time, so case solved! On this particular day, Teya had just wanted to lay out there ALL morning. And I mean all morning! I would try to go out there and she would say, "Momma no, inside!!!" So I would close the screen door and go about my business. So early afternoon, this is what I found! I thought she looked so cute!


1 comment:

Autumn said...

I have that same gate! When we lived at my grandma's house my mom said that we had more gates than a prison! I love the little underwear and blanket! Darling!