Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer begins...

when we get to go to the pool! I can't post the real first trip to the pool due to nudity (by teya)! Grandma Paula let us come over to the pool with her to check on some things and before we both knew it, the girls were in the baby pool swimming in their clothes. Then before we could look again, Teya was having her own nude pool party! It was pretty funny!

We love going to the pool! This year Tai is old enough to take swim lessons and Teya just wants to be left alone to have fun, so I have to watch her really closely! Here was our first official clothed trip to the pool: The girls love to swim with eachother, although I have to watch that they DO NOT do this in the water: I am just paranoid that they will drown eachother!

This is how I find Teya a lot of times! She goes underwater with her eyes open and paddles her feet and hands, pretending to swim. When she comes to the surface, she says, "Mommy-I sim"
Little Tai loves the water even more this year, if that is at all possible.






No comments: