Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What on earth could cause these kind of markings?Well, look close, you can see the culprit:

This darn kitten, Loves Tai. She wraps it up in a dish towel, lays it on it's back, sings lulaby's and rocks it to sleep. (I know the photo is inside, but no we are NOT having an indoor cat, we had to let it sleep in the basement bathroom because it could get out of the box and we were afraid if we left it outside it would leave and we would have one or two VERY upset girlies)

Teya just can't quite understand, "Don't touch the kitty"



And Tai is the proudest mommy around! This is the first pet we have EVER had. The girls absolutely love it, I am not so sure that I do! I am just not a very big pet person, but get ready, cause "RASCAL QUARNBERG" is here to stay- unless he/she runs away. ( I am not sure how to tell what "it" is- and please don't leave me a comment on how to do so, because frankly I am not sure I want to know:) )







2 comments:

Jess said...

so cute. have i ever told you just how much tai looks like you? she is adorable.

we are soooo on for the football game!

Sarbear said...

Isaac says... "I love the little cat." And he does, he loves animals. We have a cat, I love dogs too but as pets cats are easier. Good luck.