Thursday, August 6, 2009

I am sorry for the picture overload people, but we had such a fun night and you had to see all the pictures in order! Tai thought she was so big! Before we left to go over to the Little Buckaroo Rodeo, I asked Tai what she was going to do if she fell off, and if she was going to cry. She suprised me when she said, "No I am not going to cry, the big boys don't cry when they fall off." I just had to laugh!
Here is Tai and two of her bestest friends, Rilee Mason & Katie Johnson:Daddy and Tai talking about how to ride the sheep:Tai looking over the shute to see what is going on:Getting ready in the shute while Katie watches and waits for her turn:"Next up, number 41, Cowgirl Tai Quarnberg"







We were so proud of her for trying it! We love you Tai!






6 comments:

mason said...

I LOVE it!! We have watched the video a thousand times already. After watching it Rilee said that she is doing next year for sure!! So fun!!

K'Brina Colby said...

How stinkin' cute!!!

I love it! She is so brave!

Tiffany said...

Holy cow I didn't realize how much I missed your posts! Tai is so cute! I love how you were able to capture every single expression on her face! You are a great photographer. I heard you guys moved into Bryan's folks ward! One of these days, maybe we will see you there.

Clark Fam said...

I love the pics! how fun!

Misty said...

We wish we could've been there to see the awsomeness. Way to Tai!!!

Jess said...

great pics! She looks sooooo much like you!