Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hogle Zoo

FUNEST 09 Continues...
We were all a little excited to go to the zoo. I ended up renting a two passenger stroller (which the kids fought over), Teya was a MONKEY and wanted to run all over the place and have no one bug her, and Tai got a boo-boo! But through all that, we really did have a fun trip up there! This is one of my favorite pictures of the day:We did the train ride, which I remember being longer when I was a kid (what the flip, that was lame and short)Of course Teya was trying to get over the rope to get into whatever!

Baby Alexa was just happy to be there!

The girls: Grandma Great Pulham, Aunt Cee-Cee, Alexa, Tai, Teya, Tiff, Grandma Snell, and Maili (brock was a little outnumbered)
I thought it was pretty cute that Maili and Tai were mapping out what we needed to see.

I am pretty sure that we should have been admitted to the zoo and stuck in the monkey exhibit!
Me and my cute little sister-lacey AKA Aunt cee-cee Of course there was drama on the brass lion! But we made it through that too!




I think this was the first time that I went to the zoo when the bears were walking around and not sleeping.


We watched Teya's favorite animal-the Elephants!

1 comment:

Bree Bastian said...

I love that first picture with the girls and their sunglasses! TOO FUNNY!! It looks like you had fun.