Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's Coming...

I can't believe that it is football time already! Tanner has started High School football and they start games next week. BYU starts in a couple weeks and I am still wondering where the summer went!
All things aside, BYU football is on it's way and we are SO THERE!!!! We got season tickets again with our friends Aaron & Suz, and we can't wait to see them there! We live on opposite ends of the state and it is always fun to meet in the middle for a tailgate sandwich, Dr. Pepper and a friendly game of BYU Football! :) The count down is on...

3 comments:

Beck's said...

I thought you were going to say something exciting like tai going to school, or a new baby :)

Suz said...

AHH! I can't even wait! I seriously bought that poster and have it hanging in my office right next to me. WOOT, WOOT! I'm so, so excited!

P.S. Have I mentioned how excited I am for football to start? :)

Jess said...

OMG!!! You CANNOT be a BYU fan! I will not allow it! What happened????

It is the UTES ALL THE WAY! We will see you in November when they meet up again.
Love ya