Monday, September 1, 2008

All together again

My brother Shad came in town from Cali this past week, so the girls and I went to stay at my parent's so we could see him for a couple days. Here is a picture of us Snell kids (L to R) Dustin, me, Lacey, and Shad.
Shad had fun playing with all the girls. They grow up so fast so I was glad he got to spend a couple days with them. Here he is pushing Teya around on the bike. Now Shad had to show us all how it was done.
We played outside in the pool for a couple hours. Tai wanted Shad to play catch with her most of the time. Shad and I both got burned, but the girls had on sunscreen. :) Next time maybe Tai can catch Shad's Fast Ball (slow ball), this round, it won and hit Tai in the face- Shad and I laughed so hard (in secrecy) while Tai cried.
After we played in the pool, we dumped out the water from the pool and the girls had round 2 of playing in the water! Hey- everyone is down stream right?

No comments: