Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Teya's little kittie

I thought that i had finally snuck a kitten into our family. One day Teya and I were outside and I kept hearing a kitten meow. So we tracked it down and it was behind some wood in our garden. I caught it and gave it some milk and tuna fish trying to get it to like us. (Jake would kill me if he knew that i had done that trying to lure a cat). Teya took to it right away. She wanted to hold it and be right by it, even when it was eating. We went out later and it was gone!!! :( We looked for it for a while, but it must have gone back to find it's mommy- So Teya had a kitten for about 1 hour!


2 comments:

The Bacik's said...

Tiff,
Would you just get your children a pet. You know that they both would love one!!! And you also know that if you don't mom or uncle Dustin will just show up with one someday.

Misty said...

Kittens remind me of being a kid. She will have so much fun with it.