Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Park City Trip

Bree, Trina, and I went to park City for a Christmas shopping trip- I know a little early, but I got quite a bit (for myself). We had so much fun! We stayed in my uncles condo so we got to shop hard all day Friday and then relax (or stay up until 1:30). We all woke up about 7:00 am- the life of mothers! We found out that Trina had never been to Park City- so of course we had to show her a good time. We finished up shopping on Saturday morning and then took her up to the ski resorts and went on the new "coaster". We had to really talk her into doing it, but it was well worth it! Like the attitude Trina is giving?




5 comments:

Clark Fam said...

we so need to plan a girls only outing

Bree Bastian said...

Dude...GOOD TIMES we had. My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard. I can't wait to do it again!

Misty said...

Looks like a fun trip. PS - tag, you're it! http://toddandmisty.blogspot.com/2008/10/ready-or-not-here-i-come.html

Misty said...

I'm so jealous I didn't have a babysitter. It looks like you had sooo much fun. Next time, I'm there no matter what!!

Emily Wilde said...

Hey Tiffany! Gosh i kept staring at your pictures on your blog thinking these people look so familiar but i could not put my finger on it! haha im a little slow. Youre kids are so cute! We don't see your family much anymore, tell all of them hi from the Pughs! =) Even though im a Wilde now, thank the heavens. The day i got rid of that last name was the best day of my life =) haha