Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On We Go To Vanquish The Foe...

Last Saturday our team BYU wiped the field with UCLA!!!! It was the BEST, FUNNEST, MOST EXCITING BYU game that I have ever been to. It was a complete and utter BLOW OUT!! People keep asking me if it was so boring cause of the score, and I was like "NO WAY!!!!" It was so fun because just when we thought that we wouldn't score or UCLA had the ball, uh, I don't think so! SLAM- score again! Towards the end, it got to where we were so nervous cause we wanted to keep them from scoring and have a shut out!!! So the whole game was just insane! We love getting away for a minute and going to see our Cougars play! Thanks to my mom and dad for always watching the girls so that we can enjoy ourselves! Here are Aaron & Suz- Two of our bestest friends in the whole world! We have our season tickets with them, so we get to hang out, eat, laugh, and chill (or cook ourselves) at the BYU games! We love you guys!!!
Check out that Score! Can you believe it?

3 comments:

Sarbear said...

I'm jealous of your season tickets and easy babysitting so you can go. We are going to a game at the beginning of November with KC's brother. The boys will be coming too. I think they'll enjoy half of it.

Jami said...

zoobie!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!

Tiffany said...

No freaking way. (this is c-bass by the way) I am so jealous. I live for Y football. How the heck are you guys? I found your blog along with Aarons. Wow what a small world. Jake email some time. cbass70@gmail.com check out my wifes blog at http://thegrlzmom.blogspot.com