Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jake & Tiff ***8 Years***



Jake & I have officially been married for 8 years. You know how i can remember from year to year? We were married in 2000- so every year whatever the last number in the year is, that's how long we have been married! Thanks to Jake for really really wanting to get married in 2000, now i have a way of remembering how long we have been married, because neither one of us can keep count of how old we are. (total Jake & tiff moment)!


Husband Tag!
1. Where did you meet your husband? At Snow College the year was 1997

2. How long did you date before you got married? 10 1/2 combined months -4 1/2 months before his mission & 6 months after!
3. How long have you been married? 8 years
4. What does he do to surprise you? he will come home and see if the girls want to go to work with him and gives me a small break!

5. What is your favorite feature? his smile- it is so infectious! Then he starts to laugh and his laugh is so contagious!!!

6. What is your favorite quality? His integrity-how honest he is with and about people!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Lesnl (said just like it is spelled) One time when we were at my parent's house, he rearranged the letters from SNELL (my maiden name) to spell LESNL- now he calls me that! Or he calls me "Chicken Dear"- it came from our vacation to Hawaii in 2002, we went with Jake's cousin Jarrett & his wife Collette. The wierdest thing was there were chickens everywhere you looked on the island of Kauai, but Collette said she hadn't seen any, so Jarrett kept saying "There's a chicken dear." Jake has called me that ever since.
8. What is his favorite food? spaghetti!!!!!


So here is to Jake- who I love so, So, SO Much!!!! It has been a crazy, amazing, wonderful, ride- I have loved every minute of it! I can't imagine doing any of this without you! You are my best friend and here's to many, many more years of growing, arguing, sharing, and being together!!!


This is one of my very favorite pictures of Jake & I from when were were dating! abck in 2000!

No comments: